- Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
- I will respond; I’ll ask you five questions.
- You’ll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
- You’ll include this explanation.
- You’ll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
Questions from mel16:
- What is the one thing you want to do before you die?
- When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
- If you could ask one question of one famous person who would it be and what would you ask?
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie and why? (something that other people may find dorky or weird)
- Boxers or briefs?
I want to create something which positively affects the entire world. Preferably it’s something helpful; but, when we’re talking about the scale of billions, who knows what I’m talking about. I don’t.
A scientist working in outer space. I got involved with computers early, and I thought they would help with that goal.
I would ask Kofi Annan how the U.N. is making a positive effect in the world? I think it is, but I also wonder about the perspective of the people in charge.
The Usual Suspects. It’s not dorky or weird. It was also loaned out and I haven’t been able to figure out how to ask for it back. I love the direction and story of the entire film - every time I watch it.
I do have a lot of dorky and weird movies I watch, but they aren’t my favourite.
If I don’t need to be clothed, I wear only boxers and a big blanket around my body. This means that, if I have come home from work or school, my near first action is to strip to my boxers and find my nearest blanket.