If I were a professor, my students would hate me.
- Population: the average first world, middle-class citizen with access to the Internet. (web and e-mail)
- Precondition: the Internet has resulted in an increased commodification of multimedia.
- Nothing new in this question: Has literacy improved in the population as a result of the precondition?
- A little twist here: Has composition in the visual arts improved in the population as a result of the precondition?
- Something nice here: Has the production of media in the population increased as a result of the precondition? If so, how does this change affect pre-Internet models of media production?
- A little more random: Has there been an increase in interactive media exposed to the population as a result of the precondition? If so, how has this affected the population.
Text, audio, graphics, animation, video and interactivity. What am I missing? I want to make a K-Map for each sense and reduce to the media forms.