List five songs that you are currently digging:
- The Crystal Method - Comin' Back
- The Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up
- tresk - Excuses
- Ratatat & Dizee Rascal - Fix Up
- Linkin Park & Jay-Z - Points of Authority ~ 99 Problems ~ One Step Closer
Things you enjoy, even when everyone around you wants to go out and play:
- Writing long and boring compositions in training for NaNoWriMo.
What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?
- All of the above, except procrastinating.
- Listening to friends talk about their lives.
- Writing long and boring LiveJournal posts.
- Playing Parsec47.
- Turning up my music and dancing, badly.
... and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post the same.
I am composing this entry clad in the dregs of my clothing, and sitting on a comfortable couch in the CUE lab. This might sound like horrible news, and it is in ways you're not expecting.
The move is complete. We have transferred almost all our possessions from the various caches they were squirreled away in. samfu's mattress and box spring are still in buildmuscle's apartment pending the use of a truck with a flatbed. As a bonus, I also successfully liberated two furnishings from the old apartment.
The new apartment is filled with half-opened boxes utilized on-demand.
Did I mention I went to the west-side this weekend? It was an O.K. mini-vacation excepting the fact all our towels and all my clothing are still there. Here is to hoping noisybastard will be able to grab them on his way back here.
How was your weekend?